pspp-users

Re: PSPP Perl Module

From: Patrick Donelan
Subject: Re: PSPP Perl Module
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:03:51 +1000

Brilliant!

Would the author (the POD says it's John Darrington) consider uploading the module to CPAN? That would help other Perl developers like me find it in the future.

I'll move my module out of the PSPP namespace, and am happy to upload the official module to CPAN if that would help.

Cheers,

Patrick

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
Patrick Donelan <address@hidden> writes:

> I was very excited to stumble across PSPP this afternoon. I've had a little
> play and come up with a simple Perl module that wraps the pspp binary and
> scratches my itch of wanting to generate downloadable SPSS-compatible files
> (.sav) on the fly from a website.

Do you know that PSPP includes its own Perl module for reading
and writing .sav files?
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org