pspp-users

Re: PSPP Perl Module

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP Perl Module
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:03:54 +0000

Hi Patrick,

If you want to upload the module to CPAN, that's fine by me.  The module uses
ExtUtils::MakeMaker, so should conform to CPAN requirements.  Currently, I don't
have the time to commit to another site's admin.    However, I will try to fix
any bugs which are discovered in the module.

Note that the module is GPLv3+.  You need to make sure that by uploading to
CPAN,
you remain in compliance with the licence.

J'