pspp-users

How do I print variable and data view papers?

From: Christopher Hildebrandt
Subject: How do I print variable and data view papers?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:16:24 -0700

I am taking a class at a university that requires the use of spss
which I am opposed to purchasing. I found PSPP and have had no problem
doing assignments on the GUI since it is very similar to spss, the
only problem is that there is NO PRINT BUTTON! I am not technically
savvy enough to perform any of the command line stuff I found posted
in the forums, and the user manual appears to have been written in
Greek and translated into Latin then into Swahili or something...
could someone help me figure it out? my assignment is already late and
I have another due tomorrow. I am trying to print a variable view of
my data set, and a data view just to demonstrate that I have entered
the correct data under those tabs. the version of pspp i am using is:
psppire.exe 0.7.8-g796bca. thank you!