pspp-users

Re: Call for testers

From: Rodrigo Rodriguez
Subject: Re: Call for testers
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:42:22 -0600

Now that I'm working with Windows, I'll try it.

Regards,

2012/1/26 Harry Thijssen <address@hidden>
Hi

I made a complete new rebuild of the PSPP for MSWindows package. This
is build on openSUSE 12.1 with the newest MINGW32 toolchain and a new
installer package (NSIS).

The package detects itself if it is installed with administrator
rights. If so PSPP will be installed as a multi user version.

This package works for MSWindows7 users without administrator rights
and on everage better for users without administrator rights. For
instance this version should better work for use on campus computers
where the students don't have administrator rights.

For a limited time this version is available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2012-01-24-Call_for_testers

When it is no longer available, check
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files for newer versions

Reports are welcome.