pspp-users

Re: Call for testers

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Call for testers
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 18:11:28 +0100

Hello all

To my surprise It was easy to create a 64 bit version of the PSPP
software for MSWindows. So know, also the 64 bit version is available
at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2012-01-27-Call_for_testers

I already found out that performance issues with the old toolchain are
gone. There are no issues reported with this versions yet.  Test
reports are welcome.

Have fun