pspp-users

some questions

From: Debora Randall
Subject: some questions
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:22:29 +0200

I am using PSPP again (after about a year away from it).  My data entry
person unbelievably didn't enter about 20 of my cases, but entered them into
another file.

First of all, I cannot open two files simultaneously.  Is there a way to do
this?

Secondly, when I try to copy and paste the data doesn't seem to be copying
correctly for some reason.

Thirdly, she has added in a whole series of other cases that are blank.  What
is a quick way of deleting them all without doing it one by one?

Also, when she made a mistake, the program didn't let her just delete, she
had to type in a response.  How do i make that cell blank again?

Thanks for your help.

Debora