pspp-users

Re: R-Quadrat vs R-square

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: R-Quadrat vs R-square
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:12:43 +0100

Indeed, it looks as if there are a number of issues with the German
translation.

Translations however are provided to us by external contributors. In
the case of the German team, details to contact them can be found at
http://translationproject.org/team/de.html

Feel free to report the problem to them, or bettter - if you are competent
in German - you can sign up to the translationproject and contribute an
improved translation.

Thanks for the report.

J'