pspp-users

RE: PSPP bug in 8.3

From: Richard Lee Rogers
Subject: RE: PSPP bug in 8.3
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:13:51 +0000

I have attached screen shots of the output and the data set. The screen shots
are output of the same table run in PSPP 8.1 and PSPP 8.3. The table is PSPP
8.3 is clearly wrong.

The procedure I used in the menu is Analyze > Descriptive Statistics >
Frequencies.

We have not had problems until PSPP 8.3.  We are having the same problem in
both 32-bit and 64-bit.

I have told my class to go back to PSPP 8.2, though I have 8.1 on my school
computer. We are getting the same results in 8.1 and 8.2.

Thanks.

Richard Lee Rogers
Department of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences
Youngstown State University
Phone: 330-941-3543