pspp-users

Re: Multiple Regression with no constant term

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Multiple Regression with no constant term
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 20:00:34 +0200

GLM is undocumented, because it is work in progress and not
thoroughly tested.

However, I think the subcommands you mention are the ones that currently
are implemented.  To be sure you'll have to look at the source.

If you want to try out GLM and send us your feedback, it would
be very welcome.

J'

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 03:21:45PM +0200, ftr wrote:

     On 10/07/2015 13:24, John Darrington wrote:
     > On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 01:03:44PM +0200, ftr wrote:
     >      The PSPP user guide version 0.6.2 says that the GLM command is not
     >      implemented.
     >      If the contrary is true all the better.
     >      And if so, where do I find its command syntax ?
     >
     > 0.6.2 is more than five years old.  If that is the version you are using,
     > I recommend that you upgrade.
     >
     > That said, GLM is also undocumented in 0.8.5 - it is however implemented,
     > albeit not, with all options.  It does however have the /INTERCEPT
subcommand.
     > /INTERCEPT = EXCLUDE will find a model through the origin.

     I use the last version of PSPP, but the dated manual is the first that I
     got through Google Search (from the University of Hamburg.

     If I want to use GLM which subcommands can be used ?