pspp-users

Re: PSPP is not a "linux first" community

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: PSPP is not a "linux first" community
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 11:48:14 +0100

Hi Frans,

Am 03.03.2016 um 21:24 schrieb Frans Houweling <address@hidden>:
As a (daytime) Windows user I apologize for (…) (to Friedrich) our lack of sense of humour.

Never mind. As a full time human being I apologize to us for our wars, injustice, abuse and hunger.

If we could meet in a non-virtual place, we could stand in a ring
and kick our asses all at the same time!

In addition I prepared a supporting poll for the discussion here:

Everbody welcome!

Friedrich