psychosynth-user

[psynth-user] Help installing

From: Andrea Casaccia
Subject: [psynth-user] Help installing
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:41:05 +0200

Hello everybody,
I can't get to install correctly psychosynth.
Using one of the binaries is not an option for me, since my choices of OS are windows or ubuntu.
I managed to setup an Ubuntu 8.10 booted through USB with persistance as a playground for the installation and downloaded the latest stable sources. I followed the installation instructions on the website and I finally finished compilation without errors.
Problem is: something has gone wrong because the binary for the 3d interface has not been created.
Do you have any suggestions? I would like to install on ubuntu 8.10 if that is possible.
I'd really like to see this project but getting it to work seems really a bit tricky.
Thank you for your help,
bye bye

Andrea Casaccia