psychosynth-user

Re: [psynth-user] Help installing

From: Andrea Casaccia
Subject: Re: [psynth-user] Help installing
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:56:49 +0000

I downloaded and booted a live copy of jaunty, added the repositories and marked psychosynth for installation, this is the result:

libpsynth0:
 Depends: libjack0 (>=0.116.1) but it is not installable
 Depends: liblo0ldbl (>=0.23) but it is not installable
 Depends: libsoundtouch1c2 (>=1.3.1) but it is not installable

libpsynth-dev:
 Depends: libpsynth0 but it is not going to be installed

psychosynth:
 Depends: libpsynth0 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libjack0 (>=0.116.1) but it is not installable
 Depends: liblo0ldbl (>=0.23) but it is not installable
 Depends: libsoundtouch1c2 (>=1.3.1) but it is not installable

psychosynth-gui:
 Depends: libpsynth0 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libcegui-mk2-1  but it is not installable
 Depends: libjack0 (>=0.116.1) but it is not installable
 Depends: liblo0ldbl (>=0.23) but it is not installable
 Depends: libogre16 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libsoundtouch1c2 (>=1.3.1) but it is not installable
 Depends: libzzip-0-13 (>=0.13.49) but it is not installable