qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM

From: Daniel Jacobowitz
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:24:52 -0400

Aha - the Makefile doesn't have accurate dependencies.  If I clean out
and rebuild qemu, the results are much better.  I get this:

open("/big/src/qemu/o/lib/librt.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
mprotect(0x401d6000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE) = 0
read(3, "\177ELF\1\1\1a\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0(\0\1\0\0\0\244\33\0"..., 1024) =
1024
close(3)                                = 0
open("/usr/lib/librt.so.1", O_RDONLY)   = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

So not everything is well in emulation land, but we've run most of the
dynamic loader.  Sash segfaults.  I'm still pretty impressed; if no one
beats me to it I'll track it down next week.