qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Investigating QEMU source with eye towards integration of J

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Investigating QEMU source with eye towards integration of JIT into bochs
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:48:56 -0800

I am taking a look at the QEMU source code with an eye towards what
would be necessary to integrate the JIT engine into bochs.

In the process of my investigation I will be generating some notes...
one possibility is that I could generate some external programmer
documentation for the QEMU project.

Would this be of help? What in particular is needed? Preferred format?

-- John R. Hogerhuis.