qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] compile failure (sort of solved)

From: Martin Garton
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] compile failure (sort of solved)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:00:17 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Martin Garton wrote:

> address@hidden qemu]$ ld --version
> GNU ld version 2.14.90.0.6 20030820
> This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
> the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.

A downgrade to GNU ld version 2.13.90.0.18 solved the problem for now, but
I wonder whether anyone who knows more about linking can say whether this
is a bug in ld, or a qmu problem brought to light be a newer ld version?

If it's an ld problem I would like to report it, but I want to be sure
first.

Regards,
Martin.