qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] News

From: Sylvain OBEGI
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] News
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:25:11 +0100

Le dim 08/02/2004 à 01:45, Lennert Buytenhek a écrit :
> Yeah, and an error about not being able to allocate memory during device
> detection (also happens if I try to scan for new hardware after install
> has completed.)

Yes, that's the error I was talking about, the one you mentionned in one
of your previous mail.
About the IOS error you got ("While initializing device IOS: Windows
protection error.  You need to restart your computer."), I have that one
if I specify a drive as hdb, but it's working if it is set as hdc.

Is there anyway to get Windows working at a higher resolution than
640*480 right now or do we have to whine until S3 emulation is complete?
;-)

I read that a dos driver is needed to make the cdrom works under
Windows, what's missing to have it recognized natively? (I guess that's
the same thing that causes the "drive in compatibility mode" message)

--

Sylvain OBEGI
Email : address@hidden