qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Sound on PPC - endianness problem?

From: Wim Vanderbauwhede
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Sound on PPC - endianness problem?
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:42:28 -0000

I'm using FireFox 0.8 with the latest Flash plugin on PPC (using RH9 x86
libraries and qemu-0.5.5).
It works really well, but the sound is just noise.
I have encountered this problem in the past with x86 linux apps compiled on
PPC, it must be an endianness problem.
I thought I'd mention it as it seems to indicate a bug in qemu (can hardly be
a feature :-)

Thanks a lot for the grat job you're doing!

Wim

--
If it's pointless, what's the point?
If there is a point to it, what's the point?