qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Can't see network under qemu 0.5.5

From: Leonard T. Erwine
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Can't see network under qemu 0.5.5
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:13:50 -0400

I have this problem with using qemu 0.5.5 under windows 98.

I can ping the interface's own IP but can't see beyond that.

I have screen captures of my settings and other relevant system data at
http://www.lennyerwine.com/qemu-net.

If anyone can help me with this problem, I will be GLAD to transform the
aforementioned web page into a help document. If I can get past this, I
plan on doing this for Win2K, Linux as well.