qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Clarification about qemu-fast (was segfaults in fc1)

From: David
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Clarification about qemu-fast (was segfaults in fc1)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:05:16 -0400

Speaking of adding things to the documentation, it would be helpful to mention
that Qemu *requires* a network connection (or a simulated one via
'--dummy-net').

I ran into this problem because I still used dialup. I couldn't find any
explanation for the error message I was getting in the documentation, or via
Google. However, the act of going online caused Qemu to start  working, and
it finally dawned on me what the problem was...

Thanks!

-- David Cuny