qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Patches please

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Patches please
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 02:29:03 +0300

Hi,

Due to excessive emails I got (tons of viruses etc) I seems lost few patches..

So I'm asking - does anyone has a patch that  it's not in my web site and want
it to be considered for committing?

if so, please do the follwing things:

Create a tarball with 2 files:

* A README file which explains what the patch does, how to apply and how to
use
* the patch (unified please) itself.
* A suggestion for a directory name (if you want to)

Fabrice will be back soon to the QEMU scene, and its your chance to get your
patch in and get the fame (girls will be around you, luxury cars ;)

Thanks for helping,
Hetz