qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform

From: Bochnig, Martin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU for Solaris - FAST! Open Source Cross Platform CPU-Emulator
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:32:21 +0200

Hi,

> The URL of my new personal (QEMU/Solaris) website will be:
> http://thinksolaris.com or http://www.thinksolaris.com

www.thinksolaris.com
is online now.

I plan to collect Solaris vs. QEMU related information there;
in order to make that information useable by anyone interested in it.

Maybe I will create a MiniHOWTO or FAQ at a later date - as soon as I manage to find the required time.
You are welcome to submit your experience for publication.

I would like to thank QEMU's developers for making that VMware++ alike product possible (and for having had NONmainstream platforms in mind).

Special thanks apply to Juergen Keil for having made his intellectual property in form of his QEMU-Solaris Patches available to me.
As well as to Jerker Nyberg for helping out that fast by providing webspace.

Any critics, comments are appreciated.

Thanks

M.Bochnig