qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Small patch for Makefile variations

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Small patch for Makefile variations
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:22:19 -0300

Quite a while ago I made a patch so absurdly similar to yours (a
little more comprehensive, but the idea is the same) that it's not
even funny :)

Hetz put it at his site:
http://www.dad-answers.com/qemu/patches/GCC-optimizations/customflags.tar.gz

Of particular interest is the OP_CFLAGS flag: it's the one which deals
with opcode compilation. Check it out.

Cheers,
A.

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis