qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] softmmu ppc

From: Daniel Egger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] softmmu ppc
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:05:21 +0100

On 07.01.2005, at 13:06, Magnus Damm wrote:

Regarding ppc host support then updating that patch is probably a
nobrainer and I would like to add as much OSX support as possible. So
if someone could send me a patch with the changes that makes the code
compile on OSX, then I would be happy to include them in the next
patch.

It's mostly a matter of changing the assembler syntax of
the inline assembler statements. I've attached my modified
version which compiled with the Apple cctools; I cannot test
whether they'll still work on Linux because I currently cannot
compile qemu anymore with the patches. If in doubt we'll need
to ifdef the assembly sections for OS X.

It's starting to become really inconvenient to stay up-to-date
with all the patches in my local tree. I'd be really grateful
if some of mine and other patches which have been submitted for
inclusion could be integrated in CVS.

Servus,
      Daniel