qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Release mouse at window edges

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Release mouse at window edges
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:37:33 +0400

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,
the attached patch makes Qemu ungrab the mouse cursor when the guest mouse
cursor hits the window edges. It also makes qemu automatically grab the
mouse when the host mouse cursor enters the window.

This patch just causes qemu to abort on startup for me.

bklaptop:~>strace -o log qemu -hda /tracks/qemu.skm.img.4 -m 256 -localtime
Connected to host network interface: tun0
kill -9 stale dhcpd server
Could not open SDL display

What version of SDL are you using?
I'm using Debian testing with libsdl-1.2.7+1.2.8 (which appears to be SDL CVS
from October 2004).

Regards,
Brad