qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Release mouse at window edges

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Release mouse at window edges
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:48:16 +0400

Fabrice Bellard wrote:
The idea is interesting. Does it cause regressions in the normal mode ? If so, an option to enable it may be good. I think it is a problem that your patch is dependent on the cursor size.

This is a good point. I have had to revert it for WinXP as every time the cursor changes shape (and it does all the time as you move over stuff in Office2003) it releases the grab.

In addition I have had all manner of painting and rendering issues with the IDG display driver and have had to revert to the built in driver to get some software to paint properly.

Nice idea, might need a little work still.

Brad