qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Re: Cross compile install (win32 binaries/mingw)

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Re: Cross compile install (win32 binaries/mingw)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:24:31 +0100

Le Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:09:30 +0800, Damien Mascord a écrit :

> Ronald wrote:
>
>>I am using gcc 3.3.1 (mingw special 20030804-1) for the windows build,
>>using ./configure --enable-mingw32 should work without trouble. When
>>cross compiling for windows, dyngen.exe is build with HOST_CC, it's a
>>linux exe.
>>
>>Here is how my toolchain is build, if it help:
>>http://daimon55.free.fr/qemu/mingw32.build
>>

> Hi Ronald,
>
> Thanks for your help!  Now that dyngen is compiled with the correct
> toolchain (ie, HOST_CC), things seem to be cleaner.
>
> I still need to specify HAVE_GCC3_OPTIONS=yes in config-host.mak though...

What is your tools prefix? configure assume it's i386-mingw32- for
mingw32 build, maybe it is where your problem is, you can pass
--cross-prefix= to configure with the good prefix.
The test for gcc3 is done around line 247.

> Would you happen to know how to get it to build with the directx 9 SDK ?

No, I use a directx 7.0 port from
http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/projects/gnu-win32/software/ported/msvc/directx-7.0-mingw32.tar.bz2