qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU and QNX 6.3

From: Craig Scratchley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU and QNX 6.3
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:13:13 -0800

On Nov 18, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Shaun Jackman wrote:

Hello Craig,

I saw your posting about using QNX with QEMU [1]. I'm trying to do the
same thing right now and found that the simulated PCI NE2000 network
card didn't work. I found your post after searching the web. In your
last post, you said that you got it working in Bochs. Did you ever
manage to get it working in QEMU

I recently tried a recent version of QEMU, hoping that the image I use in Bochs would work, but it didn't. I didn't spend any further time on the mattter.

What do you need this for?  Why not just use Bochs?

     Craig

, and did you have any luck simulating
an ISA network card using qemu -isa?

Incidentally, I'm an SFU Engineering alumni.

Cheers,
Shaun

[1] http://www.openqnx.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t2497-.html