qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vde-inject 0.0.1

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vde-inject 0.0.1
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:34:10 +0700

Hi Jim

It's me again. here I send you another patch for the vde_pcap_inject.c.
Nothing fancy here, I only did:
-  move out "open" and "close" from relay() and put them on main()
before entering for() loop. IMHO, this will make file operation a bit
faster

- I use __builtin_expect magic to optimize the "if" condition before
writing to /proc/vdeinject. here, inside relay() we assume that
vdeinject is likely exist.

PS: I can't check it thoroughly since my libpcap version (0.7.2, default
on Redhat 9. Yes I know it is old) doesn't have
pcap_get_selectable_fd(), so I can't compile it.

regards

Mulyadi