qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu kbd emulation

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu kbd emulation
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:28:51 -0400

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 02:16:56PM +0200, Rafa?? Cygnarowski wrote:
> So now I have to find out:
> - where those fake keycodes were dropped,
> - why after loading my test program those two 8s are displayed
>   (there is some unneeded interrupt generated - am I right?).
>
> Honestly, I don't know where I should start looking...

Not sure if this is the cause, but I believe that ps2_read_data remembers the
last key pressed and returns it if there is no new key to be read (to make it
work with EMM386 it seems).

I have an ugly hack that fixes the code so there are no more key repeats, but I
was never able to figure out what caused the key drops.