qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Asking about testing new added device

From: Tieu Ma Dau
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Asking about testing new added device
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I use Qemu to simulate ARM system. I add a simple LED device at IO port
address 0x1b000000 (because this address is marqued "reserved" in
IntegratorCP documentation).
So to test this LED device, I write an application and also a driver
which use the function:
outb(0x1b000000, 65);
But I can not execute this function.
I also found that to execute this function, I must execute the function
iopl() or ioperm() ; but I think that there is not these function for
ARM target because I try to include sys/io.h , but the compiler for ARM
target did not find these included files.
Do you have any ideas?
Thanks a lot for your responses.
Tieu

Do you Yahoo!?