qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] wxWidget app crashes with Windows XP

From: Mario Pascucci
Subject: [Qemu-devel] wxWidget app crashes with Windows XP
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:37:55 -0000

First of all: many many thanks for your awesome work on Qemu!

Now the problem.

Environment:
Linux Fedora Core 4
Qemu 0.8.0 (installed from distro's RPM, no acceleration module)
Windows XP Pro SP2 installed without problems and working on Qemu
Application: ClamWin antivirus (www.clamwin.net)

After installation, every application of Clamwin group (even the log
visualization) crashes with error in module wxmsw24h.dll (wxWidget
library).
If I disable hardware acceleration on video card the crash happens in
module kernel32.dll

No windows, no popups, no GUI at all.

Please tell me what tests and what other infos you need.

Ciao!

--
Mario 'Reliant' Pascucci
http://ilpettegolo.altervista.org/