qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: esd audio output patch and debuging.

From: Frederick Reeve
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: esd audio output patch and debuging.
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 00:33:57 -0500

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 04:07:51 +0400 (MSD)

malc <address@hidden> wrote:

> Attached patch fixes a couple of problems.

I just want to say a big thanks to you for this.  I have really had my hands
full the last couple of days and have been putting in 12+ hour days at the
schools trying to be ready. I was trying to figure out where to sneek in the
time to fix this. This is really great.  Even if you didn't do it for me I
thank you none the less.

Big thanks! :-)

Frederick.

P.S. how long till a qemu release with the patches applied?