qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu-system-sparc video problem on 16 bitdisplays

From: WaxDragon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu-system-sparc video problem on 16 bitdisplays
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:14:31 -0400

On 9/6/06, Igor Kovalenko <address@hidden> wrote:

On 9/6/06, Blue Swirl <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Seems like it works, booting aurora-2.0-sparc-disc1.iso gives me the
> >penguin at least.  Then it hangs and burns CPU as usual.
>
> So early? I get to 'Running anaconda..' etc. Before AIO, install almost
> finished.

It still cannot decide on console device; linux console=/dev/tty0 works fine

I found "console=tty0" works a little better, thanks for the hint.

Specifying the console allows aurora to get farther, even starting X.
Mouse doesn't seem to work though. ;0)

Gentoo 2004.0 shows me a mangled penguin, but otherwise boots.

WD
--
22:38 <@WaxDragon> false ^ true
22:39 < false> :(