qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] configure flag for compilation question..

From: Ishwar Rattan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] configure flag for compilation question..
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:41:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Ben Taylor wrote:

Manually add "-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib" to the Makefile for the link
phase so it will correctly add those paths to the library lookup.  If I had
a code base to look at this instance, I could tell you where.  You could
also add those flags to Makefile.target in the SOLARIS specific areas,
which would probably make more sense.
Can you point the areas?  (I only found one

ifdef CONFIG_SOLARIS
LIBS+=-lsocket -lnsl -lresolv -L/home/faculty/r/rattan/solqemu/lib -R/home/facul
ty/r/rattan/solqemu/lib
endif
)
and it does not make a difference.