qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Compilation error from CVS while turning off optimizati

From: Lauro Moura
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Compilation error from CVS while turning off optimization
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 07:27:48 -0300

On 11/5/06, Neo Jia <address@hidden> wrote:
hi,

I am still trying to debug qemu with gdb so I would like to turn off the
optimization. But the build failed. I put the build output in this
attachment, please check. I really appreciate if you can share the way you
used to debug qemu.

I didn't find any build error on that log, but the -O2 flag is still
there. I believe it'd be useful if you post your build configuration
or the changes you made.

I'm trying to make it work with gdb too. Tried the guide on qemu-win
site [1] but without success. GDB keeps showing "no symbols found".

[1] http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/DebuggingTips-en.html

--
Lauro ("orduz" on Freenode)
CIn/UFPE