qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How can qemu to generate a signal 0 on i386 target (Linux)

From: Neo Jia
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How can qemu to generate a signal 0 on i386 target (Linux) and i386 host?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:37:09 -0500

hi,

I am using kgdb to debug Linux kernel. Both the target and host are
IA32 platform. But I got the following from my gdb console:

Program terminated with signal 0, Signal 0.
The program no longer exists.

In fact, this signal is not defined on my gdb.

From the post http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2004-03/msg00001.html, it
seems that this signal is generated from the qemu instead of sent by
the bottom hardware.

So, I am wondering if there is anybody can point me to the code of
qemu, which will take care those signals.

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!