qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vnc with german keymap

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vnc with german keymap
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:48:15 +0200 (CEST)

In article <address@hidden> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hi,
>
>Some time ago I made a patch to handle keyboard localization for vnc:
>
>http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-08/msg00129.html
>
>It is outdated and most probably won't apply to current CVS, but with some
>tweaking it can improve things a bit.

Ah, thanx, I didnt see that one! :)

 I have a qeuestion tho: does this patch do deadkey handling on the host?
Because I didn't have to do anything like that for the de patch, the
guest could do that itself just fine.  (tested with a linux livecd
guest with (under X) and without deadkeys (console).)

 bye,
        Juergen