qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] May I get a document about detailed architecture of QEM

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] May I get a document about detailed architecture of QEMU
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:09:08 -0500

Jun Koi wrote:
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Jun Koi <address@hidden> wrote:
And to update information about new features, how about having a blog
for community/developers of QEMU? Like what Xen is doing now.

I'd rather developers spent their time writing code. There is more than enough info on the mailing list, discussed in #qemu on IRC, and within the code. You just have to put the time into digging it up.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

http://blog.qemu.org, for example.

Thanks,