qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Changing default Windows BIOS path from /c/Progra

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Changing default Windows BIOS path from /c/Program Files/Qemu to c:\\Program Files\\Qemu
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:49:04 +0100

Anthony Liguori wrote:
I'm not really sure where /c/Program Files/Qemu comes from. Cygwin would use /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Qemu and mingw32 would use c:\\Program Files\\Qemu.

I've not tried building the Windows BIOS myself, however /c/Program Files/Qemu is a MingW/MSYS path (where the default MSYS bash shell provides UNIX-like paths in this format).

HTH,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland