qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4 linux user emulation on an x86_64 system

From: Vince Weaver
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4 linux user emulation on an x86_64 system
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:46:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, michael wrote:
qemu-sh4-32 I don't have problems. I have the log and the program run ok.

If I recompile for the qemu-sh4-64 the system crash. I find the reason of the

I have nothing useful to add, except that I have been trying to track down a very similar problem with qemu-cris. It works fine on x86, but gets stuck in x86-64 due to the PC getting mis-set. The problem seems possibly related to the exception handling code which uses longjmp. Maybe the problems are related.

Vince