qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio documentation or BSD licensed driver?

From: Brian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio documentation or BSD licensed driver?
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 23:21:54 -0500

There's some on the Documents page of the kvm wiki. The virtio code walkthrough actually doesn't have any code in it. The other docs do. The ACM pdf is actually very informative, but does include some code snippets from the headers. I don't know what license the header code is under.

Fwiw, I don't know how much virtio will buy you over the e1000 emulation.