qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Remote Data Help?

From: Frank Rizzo
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Remote Data Help?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:36:57 -0700

> If I understand your requirement correctly, perhaps what you're
> looking for is somekind like qemu monitor command to dump memory
> content? I forgot what the command is, but I am sure you can locate it
> fairly easy including the related handler (monitor.c I think).

I'm not looking to DUMP memory, I'm looking to hook the RAM access functions so that I can log, and/or verify the data provided to an application running on QEMU.

So, what I REALLY need, is an explanation of how the RAM subsystem works with regards to an application running under qemu.

Can anyone provide this?  (Or provide a link to some place that already has this?)

THANKS!
Frank

HotmailĀ® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.