qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] patchwork service.

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] patchwork service.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:38:43 -0500

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
On 15.09.2009 00:50, Anthony Liguori wrote:
Jean-Christophe Dubois wrote:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/qemu-devel/list/

But it is not used as the patch status is not updated for quite a few
of them (even if they have been accepted/merged since then).
I looked at the patchwork tooling and it didn't seem to easily
integrate into my work flow.  It seems to be designed with the idea
that you use their tools to pull and manage patches.  I don't think
those tools will scale to the volume of patches qemu-devel sees
though.  Plus, there's no easy way to deal with the fact that other
maintainers may not use it.  Now there are a few thousand patches and
trolling through would take ages.

Note that there are scripts which can be placed in commit hooks and
automatically mark patches as applied if they were not changed between
submission and applying.

Can you point me in their direction?  I'll take a look

Regards,

Anthony Liguori