qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 10:46:11 -0600

I've got all of the patches I'm considering for 0.12 currently in staging. I'm going to work through and test/commit these in a few chunks over the next few days before freezing the tree.

If you have a pending patch that you think should be in 0.12, please check to make sure it's there. If you have a new patch you'd like to consider for 0.12, please indicate that in the subject with a [FOR 0.12] tag as I don't plan on doing another full pull of patches (since testing takes time).

http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/aliguori-queue.git

Regards,

Anthony Liguori