qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Intel PXA270 System-on-chip emulation in QEMU

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Intel PXA270 System-on-chip emulation in QEMU
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:51:22 +0100

On 3 March 2010 18:24, Taimoor Mirza <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you tell me name of any platform which is emulated in QEMU and I can run
> my USB device application on it? I mean I want to haveĀ board(emulated in
> QEMU) behaving as a mass storage device (running mass storage application).

The N800 and N810 can do this (-M n800, -M n810), but it isn't easy to
get a guest linux set up for these devices, so you're probably best
off doing your testing on a PC using GadgetFS and the Dummy HCD
driver.

If you really want to test using -M n800, here's some guide:
http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/2008/04/11/nokia-n800-emulation/ (and
some of the following post blogs).

Cheers