qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC] Bug Day - June 1st, 2010

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Bug Day - June 1st, 2010
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:38:27 -0500

Hi,

In an effort to improve the 0.13 release quality, I'd like to host a Bug Day on June 1st, 2010. I've setup a quick wiki page with some more info (http://wiki.qemu.org/BugDay/June2010).

Here's my basic thinking:

- Anyone who can should try to spend some time either triaging bugs, updating bug status, or actually fixing bugs. - We'll have a special IRC channel (#qemu-bugday) on OFTC. As many QEMU and KVM developers as possible should join this channel for that day to help assist people working on bugs. - We'll try to migrate as many confirmable bugs from the Source Forge tracker to Launchpad.

If this is successful, we'll try to have regular bug days. Any suggestions on how to make the experience as fun and productive as possible are certainly appreciated!

Regards,

Anthony Liguori