qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] how to add one pcie device to qemu

From: Isaku Yamahata
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] how to add one pcie device to qemu
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:53:17 +0900

Hi Lisa.

If your target device isn't pcie port switch device,
pci_bridge_xxx() aren't what you want.

Just create pci device with PCIDeviceInfo::is_express = 1.
Then its configuration space size is 4K. The rest part is
same as conventional pci.
Helper functions in pcie.c can be used, but not mandatory.

thanks,

--
yamahata