qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu audio alsa support

From: Wasim Muhammed
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu audio alsa support
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:42:42 +0530

Hi ,
      Can anyone tell me what are the dependencies for building qemu with alsa
support ,My build is failing with the below error

      Error: alsa check failed
      Make sure to have the alsa libs and headers installed.

      Can anyone give me the list of packages to be installed ,I am doing a
static build of qemu.

Thanks and regards
wasim

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are
prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
using or disseminating the information,  and must notify the sender and delete
it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability
for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"