qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM Forum 2011 - Save the Date

From: KVM Forum 2011 Program Committee
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM Forum 2011 - Save the Date
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 22:15:06 -0700

KVM Forum 2011 - Save the Date

Conference: August 15 - 16, 2011
Location: Hyatt Regency Vancouver - Vancouver, Canada

KVM is an industry leading open source hypervisor that provides an ideal
platform for datacenter virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure,
and cloud computing.  Once again, it's time to bring together the
community of developers and users that define the KVM ecosystem for
our annual technical conference.  We will discuss the current state of
affairs and plan for the future of KVM, its surrounding infrastructure,
and management tools.  So mark your calendar and join us in advancing KVM.

We are colocated with The Linux Foundation's LinuxCon again this year.

Details regarding registration and proposal submission will be coming
later this week.

Thanks,
your KVM Forum 2011 Program Commitee