qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] documentation on qemu

From: Renjith Ravindran
Subject: [Qemu-devel] documentation on qemu
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:50:00 +0530

hi all..
        i am renjith a cs student from inda. I am new to this list :)

recently i had done some study of qemu as part of an academic project, in the process i had made some documentation on qemu ..theory and and some high level code organization etc.
i got info from ppts, qemu forums (discussions of be.stefano and bluesqirl..if i am right)...and some code reading by myself. I thought it could be useful to other beginners. It would be good if someone here could review it.  I am attaching the chapter from my report. pls tell if the doc is any good.

--
cheers.
Renjith P Ravindran

Do not go gentle into that good night, Rage, Rage against the dying of the Light ~ Dylan Thomas